12 Jan 2016
- PESMastery will never rent, share, or sell any information you provide us with any other people, websites, or companies, unless compelled to by law.
- PESMastery does not collect any personally identifiable information when viewing in a read-only mode.
- PESMastery automatically collects limited non-personally identifying information your web browser makes available whenever you visit a page on our website, which includes the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your web browser. We use this information only to develop and improve our services.
- The following information required when signing up for PES Academy are: a username, a password, and a valid e-mail address. Your username and password will be sent to you by email. You will not receive any further emails.
- Certain administrative functions are hidden for security purposes, and may not be accessed by standard users. Attempting to access or otherwise manipulate these administrative controls will have your account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Changes to this Policy